Pink Paper Princess

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook January Reveal!

 
I was a guest designer again for January at http://mycreativescrapbook.com/!!!  I got to work with the incredible album kit!  It had the gorgeous Carta  Bella winter line, along with some chipboard pieces, ribbon, tulle, Prima flowers, Prima pearl flourishes, doilies, snowflakes and Teresa Collins GLITTER!!
 
I had alot of fun with the glitter :)  You will have to check our the blog to get some great tutorials from the talented design team, and my tutorial on using glitter! http://mycreativescrapbook.com/
 
My first project was of course a mini album!
 
I also made a layout with cardboard as the background!
 
My last project I used a frame that I bought at Michaels.  I covered it with some patterned paper from the kit, added the flowers, snowflakes and pearl floursihes, than with cardstock I made a 3-d tree and added glitter! 
 


1 comment:

  1. It all looks wonderful.. and I love the sides of your blog too!! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete