Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Exciting News!!

 
 
After months of being a guest designer at MyCreativeScrapbook...they have asked me to be a part of the team!!!  So each month I will be creating projects with the Album Kit!! 
 
 
Here is the Album Kit I used for April...
 
 
 
I was able to create 2 mini albums with this kit!  The first one I used photos from a vacation to Myrtle Beach!
 









When I saw the album in the kit I knew I had to make a house mini album!  I added some family photos!
 






 
I still had enough supplies left to make this layout!!


TFL!!

 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming part of the team! Well deserved - the album is delightful and such a lovely keepsake. The layout is great - love the distressed edges on this - works so well with your photo and scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I have always loved your creations! these look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete