Pink Paper Princess

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Reveal Time!!!!

 
Today is the reveal for the June kits at http://mycreativescrapbook.com/!!  You will be amazed by the fabulous kits this month!!!  I designed with the Album kit...
 
 
Look at all the yummy embellishments!!  I made a mini album with the cute chipboard house!  Since it was June I decided to make a Father's Day mini!  I used photos from last year when my husband did a shrimp boil and we invited my brother and his family over :) 
 








This kit included a stencil and lots of canvas flowers , so I got to get my hands dirty!!  It was so much fun using mists and paints!
 
 
 
The Main kit this month is so bright and fun!  I really like this kit...I will probably be buying this one!
 
Once you see all the lovely projects the design team created you are going to want it too!
 
Here is the Creative Kit!  It is also full of bright fun summer colors! 
 

Those little fish just make me smile!
 
I saved the gorgeous Limited Edition kit for last!  These kits are so packed full!  And they are always so pretty!  You are going to want this one!
 


 
Here is a link to the design team gallery....lots and lots of inspiration!
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment