Pink Paper Princess

Friday, July 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Kit Reveal!!

 
Yeah!! It is time to reveal the July kits at http://mycreativescrapbook.com/!! 
 
The Main Kit this month is so fun!! It features Simple Stories Summer line!  This kit captures summer perfectly!


 
 
Next is the Creative Kit!!  Look at all the fun and bright colors in the Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy paper and embellishments! 
 
Here we have the Limited Edition kit!!  This kit is packed so full of beautiful papers and embellishments!  Look at that pretty Basic Grey Plum Seed paper and all those Prima goodies!!


Finally...the kit I got to play with this month...the Album Kit!  
 

The paper line with this kit is Basic Grey Mint Julep and look at all the goodies included!  I had a lot of fun creating with this kit!  I made 5 layouts and 1 altered item!
 

Here is the first layout...I did a lot of cutting and punching with the paper and embellies to make this!  The frame around the photo wasn't originally big enough to fit my 4x6 photos and I didnt really want to crop the photo, so I decided to cut the frame to stretch it out a little and I covered with some of the embellies from the kit! 
 
I will share another layout tomorrow :)
 
 
Until than you can check out what the incredible design team work with these fabulous kits!
 
 
Enjoy!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment