Pink Paper Princess

Monday, August 5, 2013

MCS Reveal day!!!

 
 
The August kits have been revealed at
and they are awesome!!
 
The MAIN kit is filled Echo Park Beautiful Life, Prima flowers, chipboard, ribbon and more!


 
The CREATIVE kit has the fun Sand and Surf line from Bella Blvd, and lots of embellishments that match!
 
Next is the LIMITED EDITION kit...Kaisercraft On This Day, LOTS of Prima flowers and other embellishments!
 
Last is the ALBUM kit!!  This is the kit that I played with!  It has the Allison Kreft collection Websters Pages!  This kit has so many embellishments, making it so fun to create with!!
I not only make a the mini album, but I also had enough product to create 4 layouts!
 
Today I am going to show you my mini album. 
True story...I had printed lots of photos from a photo shot I just had with my son, I had a title picked out and was ready to start creating....but it was late so I went to bed and was going to start the next day.  That night I had a dream that I made this album about my son and his dog....so here is my mini...




My dream came true!! 
(hehe)
 


To see the incredible projects that the design team did..
 
To get your kit...
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment