Pink Paper Princess

Sunday, September 29, 2013

 
I just got back from a week long vacation, where I had no internet!  I am still trying to catch up on the time change and the laundry!  So I am sharing my post from Genuinly Jane Studios, Ihope you enjoy!
 



When you walk into my house, you see an empty wall.  I struggled with that wall.  After five years of living in my house I finally picked the perfect color for it, so now I have a perfectly painted empty wall.  I knew that one day I would find the perfect something to hang on my wall….when I saw the banner mini album, I knew I had found my something!
I covered the banners with paper, vellum, modeling paste, doilies, paint, handmade flowers, chipboard, lace, beads, stamps and glimmer mist.  Mounted the banners on cardboard that I distressed and misted, put that in a painted and inked frame.  Here is the finished product!
IMG_5402-001
I love the way it turned out, it is perfect for my not-so-empty-wall!!
Here are some close ups of each frame!
IMG_5405-001
IMG_5406-001
IMG_5407-001
IMG_5408-001
IMG_5410-001

No comments:

Post a Comment