Pink Paper Princess

Monday, October 14, 2013

My RockStar!!

 
Today I am sharing a project that I made for Genuinely Jane Studios!!  I created this project with a film container that a friend gave me and the  camera mini album
 
I used a picture that I took before my kids dance production last year!  He was so excited to wear the suit jacket and suspenders (not so much the bow tie)!   
Inside the container I have a piece of distressed cardboard, pattern paper, chipboard swirls, an altered frame, canvas stars, a little guitar, stickers and washi tape.  I used black gesso and a prima brick mask for the background.

 
To make the camera I covered it with black glitter, than I misted it and sprinkled alcohol inks!  I covered a piece of white cardstock with washi tape for the hole in the camera.  Added the title with glitter alphas and a few stickers!
 
Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. That is a very cool layout.. trendy and masculine too!

    ReplyDelete