Pink Paper Princess

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Strike A Pose

 
Sometimes when I am looking for photos to use with my My Creative Scrapbook Kits, I realize how lucky I am that my sweet little boy is *almost* always willing to stop and pose for me!  Like the day I took these photos, we were shopping in our downtown area and I found a cool wall, of course it turned into a photo shoot!  I love this kid!
 
 
I loved the distressed brick in the photo and wanted to mimic it on the layout.  I used a Prima stencil with some modeling paste, after I dried I painted on top of the modeling paste with Glimmer Mist...I love the way it turned out!
I layered some of the gorgeous Crate Paper Love Noted collection and added some of the yummy embellishments included in the Main Kit and done!!
 
Click here to get your kit!
 


2 comments: