Pink Paper Princess

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit!

I am sharing some projects today I made with the third kit I created with for April!!  The Creative Kit is so fun and is all about spring!
 
 
 
My favorite thing about spring is the rain!!  My little guy just loves to be outside on rainy days, splashing in the puddles!
So the first layout I created was about that!  I adore how happy he looks in the pictures!
I cut out some clouds from the pattern paper and layered some stickers for this layout! 
 
Last time we went to the zoo they had a giant bird cage that we could actually go in!  My little guy adores birds, so when we went in and they actually would come sit on you, he was super happy!
For the background on this layout I used a stencil to trace circles than added some splatters.  Lots of paper layering and stickers.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment