Pink Paper Princess

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit!

For the first time I got to play with the awesome Limited Edition Kit this month at My Creative Scrapbook!!  The kit is full of Crate Paper's Oh Darling collection...it was love at first sight for me!
 
 
There are so many goodies packed in this kit!!  The chipboard pieces and ephemera packages are full of gorgeous little embellishments that make layering so much fun!!
 
I made a mini album with this kit....It is so girly and so sweet!
The kit came with the gorgeous cream satin ribbon, I tied it in a double bow and added it to the binding ring!

Lots of distressing in this album. The kit came with wood pieces and sequins so I added the sequins to the wood butterflies!

 





 
I had so much fun playing with this kit!! 
To get this kit, go here!


No comments:

Post a Comment