Pink Paper Princess

Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Charmed LIfe!


Sharing a layout I created with one of my most favorite lines of paper ever today!  A Charmed Life by Simple Stories!  I was so thrilled when I found it was in the collection in the July Album kit at My Creative Scrapbook!!
 
I have to confess that typically the paper I used as a background paper for this layout, usually intimidates me.  I never quite know how to use it, so most of the time I wont.  But I wanted to challenge myself just in case there are others like me!
 
 This was the last project that I created with the kit, so I took most of my scrap paper I had left and layered them under my photo.  Added some die cuts, sequins and Mister Hueys mist that is included in the kit...and this is what I got!
I think the key to using this paper is to incorporate the wording into the layout, I did this by adding the embellishments around it!


No comments:

Post a Comment