Pink Paper Princess

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LOVE Mini Album-MCS

I fell in love with the Album kit this month at My Creative Scrapbook!!  It is full of flowers and hearts, so I decided to make a mini album that will have photos of my husband and I!  My poor hubby just doesn't make it to many of my scrapbook projects, so this was a fun project to create!
 
I wanted to add something to my album to make it a little more personal, so I decided to add a few quotes that I had pinned on Pinterest (I knew the hours of searching and pinning would be beneficial some day)!  After I embellished each page I added a quote
 
The cool thing about the album that comes in the kit is that it already has this cool checked paper on it!  To dress it up a little I used a stencil with a pen to add just a little detail on it!  I titled my album LOVE and added the girl an boy potty people since it is about my hubby and I! 

This is the layout for the entire album, a photo mat on the left, with a cluster of embellishments and a quote on the right!

Layering embellishments is very easy with this kit, since there is so much product in it!!

Some of the pages I fussy cut out of the pattern paper, like the banner here!

I love the way the handwritten quotes look in this album, it really does give it that personal touch I was going for!

I can't wait to add my photos!

This album kit could just as easily be used for photos of your kids, grandkids or pets!!  So hurry and get yours before they are gone!!
My Creative Scrapbook Kits!


No comments:

Post a Comment